Matthew Hoffman’s 20′ x 80′ work “These Moments” at the Pitchfork Music Festival
Wow, what a year it has been —
In 2012, we:
- Mounted nine exhibitions
- Created two massive public art installations at Pitchfork Music Festival
- Launched a new revolving exhibition at the CTA’s Damen Blue Line station
- Participated in the MDW Fair
- Moved into a new space
Upcoming at Johalla Projects:
- Ian J. Whitmore’s Nowhere solo exhibition continues through January 6, 2013.
- In collaboration with ACRE Projects, Johalla Projects presents Andrew Mausert-Mooney’s Studio Audience (Weather Patterns), which opens on January 11, 2013 from 8-10PM and will run until January 16.
- Also in collaboration with ACRE Projects, Johalla Projects will present work by Erin Washington & Lauren Payne, which opens on January 25, 2013 from 7-10PM and will run until January 31.
- Johalla Project’s next installation at the CTA Damen Blue Line station is in collaboration with Heather Gabel (last seen at her solo show Night Visions), whose work will be on view in the station in late January. In conjunction with this new opening, Johalla Projects will hold an “opening” event on January 18, 2013. The work featured at the Damen Blue Line station will be available in unique, limited-edition prints.
- Johalla Projects’ original exhibition programming continues into 2013 with street artist Don’t Fret. This exhibition opens on February 8, 2013.